About RunwayML Our Mission
We are making tools that enable creators to use the power of artificial intelligence in the most intuitive and flexible way.
About the role Back-End Developer
We are looking for a back-end engineer to help us develop the cloud infrastructure that will power GPU model inference and training within RunwayML.
Qualification What's a good fit?
- • Opinionated about writing robust and maintainable cloud frameworks and APIs.
- • Experience building and shipping performant ETL pipelines and cloud orchestration architectures.
- • Experience in testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines.
- • Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- • Knowledge of the AWS platform (Lambda, S3, RDS, and EKS).
Bonus points if you:
- • Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- • Have AI/ML knowledge, experience or interest.
- • Have experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)
See a fit?
Send as an email to: email@example.com
Last Update: June 1, 2019.