About Runway Our Mission
We are making tools that enable creators to use the power of artificial intelligence in the most intuitive and flexible way.
About the role Community Engineer
We are looking for a Community Engineer to join our team and help us grow the Runway community. You will be working on creating the best practical resources and content to help our growing community best understand how to engage with Runway. This requires a good understanding of machine learning as well as computational thinking.
Qualification What's a good fit?
- • Understanding of how machine learning and artificial intelligence works.
- • Fluent in at least one programming language.
- • Understanding of how open-source software works.
- • Passion for creating content that resonates with our community.
- • Create content, tutorials, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrates how to develop, deploy and - - manage Runway projects.
- • Capable of building relationships with key users, foster a healthy technical developer, and collect and prioritize - product - feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- • Solid communication skills - ability to be both a strong technical writer as well as a dynamic public speaker.
- • A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make our users and platform the most successful.
Bonus points if you:
- • Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- • Machine learning development
- • Have deep experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)
See a fit?
Send as an email to: email@example.com
Last Update: June 1, 2019.