About RunwayML Our Mission
We are making tools that enable creators to use the power of artificial intelligence in the most intuitive and flexible way.
About the role Machine Learning Researcher
We are looking for a machine learning researcher to help us develop new state-of-the art machine learning techniques for computational creativity.
Qualification What's a good fit?
- • Passion for seeing research through from initial conception to eventual application.
- • Past experience with writing performant implementations of ML research.
- • Fluent in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, or Theano and libraries such as NumPy and pandas.
- • Ability to work with cross disciplinary teams. You'll work closely with designers, frontend and backend engineers.
Bonus points if you:
- • Have experience working with CUDA, Docker and AWS platform (Lambda, S3, RDS, and/or EKS).
- • Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- • Have published high-impact machine learning research.
- • Have experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)
See a fit?
Send as an email to: email@example.com
Last Update: June 1, 2019.