Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: June 1, 2019.
1. Prohibited Content
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the RunwayML Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions or any related content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, hate-related, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case;
- Intend to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking, phishing; and
- Include other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
2. Prohibited Actions
Additionally, you will not engage in the following activities in connection with your access to and/or use of the RunwayML Services:
- Promotion or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Interference with other users' enjoyment of the RunwayML Services;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the RunwayML Services for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the RunwayML Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the RunwayML Services;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the RunwayML Services' administration display;
- Use the RunwayML Services in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Display any content on the RunwayML Services that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights; and
Finally, you agree not to:
- Use the RunwayML Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the RunwayML Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the RunwayML Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the RunwayML Services;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the RunwayML Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the RunwayML Services;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the RunwayML Services;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the RunwayML Services, the server (or servers) on which the RunwayML Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the RunwayML Services; and
- Attack the RunwayML Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Harvest or scrape any User Contribution;
- Use the RunwayML Services to mine cybercurrency;
- Use the RunwayML Services for high risk activities, including but not limited to the operation of nuclear facilities, air traffic control, life support systems, or any other use where the failure of the service could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the RunwayML Services; and
If you believe that this Use Policy is being or has been violated, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
4. Changes to this Use Policy
We may modify or update this Use Policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change this Use Policy, we will let you know by updating the “last modified” date at the bottom of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically accessing and using the RunwayML Services and this Use Policy to check for any changes.
This Use Policy was last modified on December 8, 2019.
© 2019 Runway AI, Inc.