Machine Learning Researcher
Brooklyn, NY · Flexible · Allows remote
Runway is a toolkit that enables creators of all kinds to use artificial intelligence in an intuitive way. Runway allows you to discover new machine learning models, try them out using a simple visual interface, and connect them to third-party applications. -- We are a small and diverse team looking for creative and open-minded people that can help us built the next generation of AI powered tools. We are Brooklyn based company but open for remote positions.
About the Role
We are looking for a machine learning researcher to help us develop new state-of-the art machine learning techniques for computational creativity.
- Passion for seeing research through from initial conception to eventual application.
- Past experience with writing performant implementations of ML research.
- Fluent in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, or Theano and libraries such as NumPy and pandas.
- Ability to work with cross disciplinary teams. You'll work closely with designers, frontend and backend engineers.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience working with CUDA, Docker and AWS platform (Lambda, S3, RDS, and/or EKS).
- Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- Have published high-impact machine learning research.
- Have experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)